Please note the 2020 APCM has been postponed. Details will follow once a new date is confirmed.
The APCM is a key event in the life of our church, and much more than just a business meeting. It provides an opportunity for us, collectively and individually, to:
- reflect on our ministry as a church over the past year, the changes we have seen, and the ways we have witnessed God at work;
- look ahead to the challenges and opportunities in front of us, and how we can each be a part of the onward journey;
- equip ourselves through the election of churchwardens, officers and parochial church council (PCC) members;
- be inspired and encouraged!
At the APCM, we:
- elect churchwardens and PCC members
- receive and discuss the latest Annual Report and Accounts
- receive a report from the churchwardens
- reflect on key developments
If you have any questions about the APCM please contact the PCC Secretary Conrad Benefield on 07947 774846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This content is restricted to members of St Johns. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.